Get Better Sleep
Our sleep lab is accredited by the American Academy for Sleep Medicine and approved by Medicare and most other insurances.
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
We offer the following sleep tests:
- Polysomnogram (Sleep Study) — Diagnosis of sleep apnea and disorders such as sleep-walking and REM-related sleep disorders.
- Titration (Sleep Study) — Used to determine the pressure you will need using the CPAP/Bi-PAP.
- Multiple sleep latency tests (MSLT) — Measures how long it takes you to fall asleep and also checks the stages of sleep. This test is used to diagnose conditions such as narcolepsy or idiopathic hypersomnia.
- Maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT) — Measures whether you can stay awake during a time when you are normally awake. This test is used to assess the effectiveness of treatment for hypersomnia conditions.
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
Call Lone Star Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists Today!
Whether it is treating severe COPD and emphysema, utilizing the newest medications to manage difficult-to-control asthma, applying state-of-the-art care for pulmonary needs, using technology to identify lung cancer at its earliest stage, or diagnosing and treating sleep apnea, restless legs, and narcolepsy, we are proud to be the pulmonary and sleep practice in Denton, TX, that provides it all.
Call Lone Star Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists today!!